Exhibit with Omega Research at Futures and Options Expo (FIA) November 10 - 12, 1999

I just received an invite to show my product (TraderWare) along side Omega
products at some show coming up soon.  Mr. Bill and Ralph Cruz please accept
this as my official response to your offer!  YES!  I'll be in attendance at
your request.  If my calendar is correct then it will occur during the week
rather than your usual weekend gatherings.  Great!  I will be most happy to
demonstrate a live data feed comparison of TradeStation's server
capabilities against TraderWare's Universal server.   If there are any other
comparisons you would like to see please contact me with those request and
I'll put them on my list, I wouldn't want to disappoint anyone especially
you and your brother Ralph.

I must say that I am very happy you have taken this big step to allow us to
appear for a side by side demonstration.  I have every expectation that it
will provide you with that much needed wake up call.   It will give you and
your brother an opportunity to see just how far advanced the real world has
advanced since your ground breaking advances you have been living off of
(unimproved) for years.   I have provided header material for your
invitation below at the bottom of this email so that you can verify that
indeed you sent this to me.  I would not want anyone thinking badly of you
and your brother if you thought this invitation a mistake.

Also I have some following concerns:

1.) how large will our display podium be? I hope large enough to have both
TraderWare and TradeStation demo's.
2.) I must protest that a 2 by 2 sign is just too small, unless you mean
feet and not inches.
3.) along with the electrical connection could we have a internet
connection? it would be fun to have live user comments and questions and
answers.
4.) may I have my dietitian contact your caterer for my special diet that
I'm on.
5.) at the striker reception who will be striking who?  what are your plans,
I would like to express some of my own!

Thanks, for your continued support.  Without the addiction I gained early
for your product TradeStation and your continued treating of your clients
like cattle.  I would have never been inspired to build a product to compete
with yours.

Your Pal,
Mark Brown

ps maybe you and Ralph would be available for dinner on night if your not
too busy dodging hard questions.  also congratulations on the upcoming great
review in S&C magazine, I know it must have cost allot to bad their wasn't
enough money left to pay someone to sign their name to the review!

The Futures and Options Expo (FIA) is a signature event in the Futures
Industry.  Every year it pulls thousands of commodity investors from around
the globe to Chicago for this comprehensive conference.

Omega Research has found that exhibiting at FIA is an important part of our
sales and marketing schedule. We make a point of making a powerful presence
at this signature event. We have found that this audience is one filled with
decision makers ready to purchase Omega Research Products and those Products
that compliment them.

This year like we have in the past we would like to offer you the
opportunity to exhibit along side us in the Omega Research Booth. There are
only a few spaces and they go quickly every year so be sure to call today if
this is something that interests you.

When you exhibit in the Omega Research Booth your exhibit fee includes:
* A display podium for you to demonstrate you products and services
* A 2 by 2 sign promoting your company and products
* Electrical connection
* Attendance to the annual Omega Research Solution Provider Dinner
* Invitation to the Omega Research / Striker Reception

Don't miss this opportunity to meet this qualified audience face - to -face.

To reserve your space in the Omega Research Booth for FIA, November 10 -12,
1999 send an email to ORSP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ORSP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

header material below==============