Re: Only 1 day left ...

I just can justify the cost verses what I'm able to do with ts4 now.  I'll
wait to see what Mark Brown is bring to the party. Plus history bank
irritates me a little, nickel dime stuff. Guess Omega has the right to
charge for refresh data if they want. All I can do is as a client is change
trading software.

Robert