Re: Professional Jealousy

i've never said that all system vendors are scammers, just a large
enough number of em that one should dig deeper before parting with hard
earned money. a lot of folks send off $5 and $10k checks to system
vendors with less thought than buying milk and bread at the grocery
store. hyping fabulous systems with splashy brochures and jazzy website
graphics lures not only the greedy, but the naive. for the greedy,
there's not much hope. but for the naive, i think it's better to warn
them about the pit so they don't fall in it. too bad most folks these
days see the pit, walk around it, and continue on without so much of a
peep.

jealousy has little to do with it, just common sense. more trading
survivors means greater liquidty for all.

TJ