Re: AW: Wanted EUREX daytraders with TS4 (eurex trading system)

----- Message d'origine -----
De : Ron Augustine <RonAug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : dimanche 29 août 1999 23:56
Objet : Re: AW: Wanted EUREX daytraders with TS4 (eurex trading system)

> Sorry, you're way off the mark on this claim.
>
> Futures Truth was set up by John Hill several years before W.W. ventured
> down the Delta path and Wilder wasn't involved in the launch of F.T.  --
> True, Hill was relentless in pointing out the flaws and unreliability in
> Babcock's "systems", but it was well known by any serious traders at the
> time that Babcock deserved it.
>
> Without regard to whether or not anything else in this thread has any merit,
> it is worth pointing out that your statement that F.T. was set up "for the
> sole purpose of discrediting bruce babcock's systems" is simply un-true...

Right.

The story started when Wilder published several ads inTAS&C magazine an asking to Bruce Babcock to withdraw his systems for sale, relying on FT report as a proof.
And said that he wasgoing to publish the code

Month after month the  add battle became obvious and Widlder ended it by publishing the  considered systems for $25 as announced.
( I still have a copy here)

Later, Babcock was fighting Wilder's Delta in  his CRCT Report.

The sad story is that both Wilder and Babcock were right against the other:
Babcoks systems were BS as is Wilder Delta was.
I have the book too an was unableto make it work.

But I was young at this time and was buying anything seeming making sense ( until bought)

Now, I sell.

Sincerely

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com