Re: AW: Wanted EUREX daytraders with TS4 (eurex trading system)

Tip of the hat to TJ and MB on this one. As one who has submitted stuff to FT
I'm appalled to find that FT and Stafford Trading have the same principal.
This is a gross conflict of interest, and if memory serves me one that is not
disclosed. Clearly a case of the fox watching the chicken coop (and charging
the farmer, while he eats his fill!).

BTW, I see no problem with Neil W. sending out his info. Tons of people put
their tags on their Emails to the list. So what? Take it or delete it, but
don't whine about some lame protocol. Most of the list is either selling
something or needs to buy something to get up to speed. Oh, yea, and some are
just trying to steal it, and claim it as their own "Truth."

TS