Bug when exporting the Data

Hi all,

Here below is the mail I sent to Omega QA:

    Dear ruben,

I regularly make backups of my data on fridays evenings .

For this, I use an Iomega Jaz disk.
I export all the symbols from the GlobalServer
Since I collect intraday data, my file is always growing. It's now 470Mo!.

It has been several times that my 2Go Jaz disk is not big enough to save all
the data (and other stuffs).

First, I takes about 6 hours to complete the export!
(when I use Copy Machine from Iomega it's about 30 mins for 6Go.)

But whenever the disk is full,  a message box pops up telling me the export
failed,

INSTEAD OF ASKING ME FOR ANOTHER DISK

and furthermore, the GlobalServer is crashed!! on my NT machine.

Now, I've decided to use one disk especially for this purpose.
(Hope my data won't reach 2 Go soon!).

Would you please correct this bug ?

         Sincerely,

Greetings from Paris,