Re: Wanted: EUREX daytraders with TS4 (Eurex trading-system)

Richard,
I am an EOD trader in the UK but at one point I was considering day trading
the Bund. I did not do it because of lack of capital at the time, but I
still intend to. I wrote all my own systems and I wrote two for day trading
that showed potential.

What I don't understand is why you are interested in anybody else's system
but your own? If you have TS, then it must be easier and less risky for you
to write your own system. I still believe the old saying that no-one will
ever sell a system that works.

I suppose I am speaking with the arrogance of someone who finds computer
programming naturally easy, and perhaps you don't. But even if that is the
case, logic dictates that you should find a programmer to work with you
rather than try to purchase a system.

Adam