AW: Wanted EUREX daytraders with TS4 (eurex trading system)

Richard,

I just went into a cooperation with Futures Truth. I will asure you that in
the near future you will hear about a lot of trading systems for the
european markets. Good systems or not? We will see. But let me tell you that
I have already developed a few systems for the dax and bund. I know of a few
others who have some good systems (they claim, just like me). Wether they
stand the test of time we will see in the european issues of Futures Truth,
soon to be appearing.

BTW, if there are any interested system vendors in Europe who would like
Futures Truth to track their system, you can feel free to contact me.

Volker