RE: Office 2000

There was a problem posted on the Omega web site having to do with
installing TS2000i when you already had Office 2000 installed. If I recall
correctly, it had to do with the <beta> version of Office 2000, but you
should check for sure.

Either way, I think it had something to do with TS2000i installing correctly
when Office 2000 was there, and will probably not affect you.  I'd check the
web site to be sure though...

Good trading,

Doug