TS2K and VB6, The Saga Continues...

I just found out from Omega's developer support that the developer's kit
hasn't been tested on VB6. In fact, the developer support area is ordering a
copy of VB6 at this late juncture. If they find a problem, what the heck can
they do about it now? I just fired off the following email to the developer
support tech.

I'm surprised that the developer's kit wasn't fully tested and integrated
with VB6. VB6 has been on the market for at least the past year - since
before TS2000i started shipping. I don't see any reference in your marketing
materials or in the Developer's kit itself that states that it only been
tested with VB5. If Omega were serious about supporting Visual Basic you
would not be ordering VB6 at this late juncture after a customer has pointed
out a compatibility problem.

The saga continues...

Patrick White