Re: CL_Help Please Drawing Lines on Chart

----- Message d'origine -----
De : Philippe Lhermie <philippe_lhermie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
À : pierre.orphelin <pierre.orphelin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc : <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : jeudi 26 août 1999 19:22
Objet : Re: CL_Help Please Drawing Lines on Chart

> Pierre,
> I copied and pasted your code with
> Inputs : LDate(990826), LTime(1900);
> Condition1 =Date= LDate and Time = LTime;
>
>  but the only line plotted is a horizontal one at Zero.

verify that time= 1900 is correct on your chart, ie that  1900 exists if you use DBC ( timle stamp should be US time, but I'm not sure
Settings are maybe incorrect ( must see an histogram, and scaling set to screen)

Thes this one on daily bars

  Condition1=dayofweek(d)=5; {Friday}
 if condition1 then plot1(1,"") else plot1(0,"");

You wil see a nice  vertical bar telling you that it's the day to buy fish.

Greetings from Montreuil

 -Pierre Orphelin
Représentant exclusif de Omega Research en France.
web: http://www.sirtrade.com