Part 2 TS4.0 vs TS2000i Resourses

Thank you for all the replies, now Part 2:

If someone has TS2000i running under Windows98, the next time you
reboot, would you please:
1)  activate your resource monitor: start/programs/accessories/system
tools/resourse monitor.
2) note the percentage available for System.
3) start your Global server (if it spawns a data manager its ok.  My
ideal is BMI)
4) let me know the difference in system resources available.
5) Then start TS 2000i charting and let me know its difference.
6) Finally, please start the Power Editor and note its difference.

Thanks again, jim hill

--
"Honor is a gift you can only give yourself"