help with the Kase indicators

I have been looking at the Kase set of indicators I am have trouble
understanding all the different variables in some of the indicators, if
someone could help explain a few of them it would be greatly appreciated.

With the KCD

- N1 and N2 are they simply the different moving averages used in the
calculation ?

With the KPeakOscillator

- F is that the standard deviation required for significance ?

- And same question as above with the variables N1 and N2

With the KPermissionSto

-  variable X just a smoothing factor ?

With the KDev Stops

- P1,P2,P3 are they used to calculated the average price point of the bar ?
- V1,V2 are they the adjustments for skew in the distribution
- L1,L2,L3 are they something top do with moving average to determine which
side of the bars to print the output ?

Thanks in advance

regards

Tim.