Problem with trendline in ProSuite 2000i.

Dear Comrades:

I am learning ProSuite 2000i. I put it on separate computer and downloading
Historybank EOD data.

When I draw a trendline and then trying to format it I could not. I tried
two methods:

a) Select the trendline by Left clicking on it (trendline is selected as I
see 2 squares on it). Then Right click on the trendline. But all is
displayed on the menu Format Symbol. No Format Trendline.

b) Select the trendline by Left clicking on it (trendline is selected). The
go to the Top Bar Menu: Format. But the only choice I have is to Format symbol.

Omega Research tech support recommends to update my Video Drivers.

Before going into that I would like to know am I only one who has such a
problem? Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Alex.