Self Adaptive Systems Article

In the article I have published in the most recent addition of the Omega
Magazine I failed to mention that the entire .ela / .els code for the
programs described can be obtained by sending an e mail and requesting
same.

There is a mention of the self adaptive system being available but  I
should have also mentioned that the entire parallel function and
associated indicators can also be obtained for the price of an e mail
message.

My error, not the publisher.

Several people have commented that they were having a hard time typing
in the code and getting it to verify.

I'd be glad to send the code along  - e mail me at: clayburg@xxxxxxxxxx

Just remember that this code is presented in an attempt to demonstrate
an alternative idea to self adaptive system development and is by no
means meant to be the cat's meow when it comes to successfully trading
the markets.....

In other words, use this at your own risk.....that means you can't growl
at me after each loss......  ;-)

John Clayburg

http://www.clayburg.com