Re: Quote.com for TS 2000i

Omnicom can do transfer from DDE to TS. Look for the newest
version, being version 5. There is a test version for 1 symbol.

Dynastore Light seems to be busy developing a version for Quote.com

Takes a wile at this moment but you can ask them how far they are.

http://www.freeyellow.com/members6/dynastorelight/

Succes

> Has anybody discovered service or software to link Quote.com to TS 2000i?
>
> Once I talked to their marketing manager and he told me that if enough
> people asked for it they would do something about it. Just an idea.
Anybody