Re: grade ts2000i

Alexander (and others)--
I respect your opinion on this.  As a user of Signal onlinedata feed and TS2ki
I would like to get more info.  Assuming TS4 is satisfactory, what data feed do
you recommend for daytrading SP's, Bonds.
Right now I use Signal and TS2ki and cannot report any great problems with that
combination.  There are rare internet congestion times when no data comes
through.
Thanks.

Dear Bryant: