RE:TS4.0 + DDE -> Excel-->DDE Link with VBA macro

Hi Finn,

Attached is what you want :
I created the DDE link with a VBA macro.
When opening this Worksheet, a dialog box will pop up (There's an auto open
macro).
You only have to fill in the TextBoxes
You can then add some sheets and copy the Last, Change, High, Low, Volume...
into another sheet and make the calculations and graphs you want.

You can recall the dialog box any time by pressing Ctrl +Shift +O.

Because it exists too many Symbols, I did not create a code to write the
Symbol Name automatically, you'll to enter it by hand.

You can use this program either with TS4 (with the OMEGA_SERVER) or TSY2K if
you have DBC (WINROS).

I use Excel 2000.

Hope this helps.

Greetings from Paris,