Re: Creeping Text

if you don't mind opening an indicator to write your note on a chart this
might do the trick. write the text between the quotes in the input

input: _txt("");
var: _txt(0);

if currentbar = 1 then _txt = Text_New(d,t,0,txt);
Text_SetLocation(_txt,Lastcalcdate,Lastcalctime,highest(h,30){just a
suggestion});
Text_SetStyle(_txt,1,1);