Installing Y2K Patch

When I initially tried to upgrade from 4.21 to 4.23 (Y2K patch), I kept
getting an Isinst30 error.

Omega tech support told me to uncheck Load Startup Group Items in System
Configuration Utility-General Tab. (You get there by Start-Run-msconfig).

As much as I tried I couldn't get some of the items to stay unchecked. I
also tried unchecking the offending items under the Startup tab of the
System Configuration Utility.

I didn't want to uninstall the programs, so tried installing the upgrade
while running in Safe Mode.

That worked.

Regards,

FPI