ssiact

I am moving TS 4.0 to a new computer today (finally).
My security block is not being recognized!
I downloaded a new driver (ssiact.386) from Omega and installed it in the
proper directory.
I believe there is a command to use to determine what the paramaters should
be and then edit the autoexec.bat file.(They are now 10,10,10)

Thanks in advance. I know this has been asked a gazillion times before but I
didn't anticipate that I would have to be concerned so I never saved the
reply.

Manning Stoller