Re: Systems & Indicators

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Systems & Indicators
  • From: Jim Johnson <jejohn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 05:50:50 -0700

Greg Morris (John Murphy's partner) sells a load of TS systems and indicators
thru the www.murphymorris.com website.  You can buy them by the volume and each
volume is somewhat specialized.  They provide a great start for seeing how an
experienced technician looks at the markets and the techniques he uses with
EasyLanguage.  These may not be tradeable as is but you can certainly work from
them.