esignal and BMI question..

i took my bmi cable down for the summer and now wish to go back on line...as
well...
 i have a dreyfus account and am considering getting esignal since i can pay
for 12 months up front and get a rebate each month if i do a scant 6
trades...or so they say..does anyone know of a discount broker where i can
also get BMI free if i do so many trades a month..or a broker wherei can get
both esignal and BMI close to free for trading with this broker...and i
might as well throw in free news..free real time good stock news...and free
real time options..thanks...also i have tradesation 4.0 and only would
consider going to 2000i if i can get my data free..or close ....
jim kerwin
atlanta ..GA....