Re: CBOT Market

ok i give tell who has eurex datafeed and what are the hours?  we can get a
internet phone and talk all night (for me-day for you?) and i'll manipulate
the bunds for ya!   actually i traded them often when the outta life had
them and did extremely well.  then i lost track of em, i was trading to many
markets.  but i remember i liked them kinda like the 30 yr bonds mixed with
one third sp's.

mb

i have a dog thats striped like a zebra, he's a tasmanian somethin or
another....