Re: DDE and NT

Omnicom is know to loose ticks if Excel is in the background.
When it is running in the foreground the problem should not be
there. (nice to do Technical analysis with Excel in the foreground)

Since NT handles memory different than 98 it might be a bigger
problem running NT. If 98 has enough memory and not too many tasks
are running you might not have the problem at all.

this might be why you have the problem.

Greatings

> OMNICOM and tenfore
> It does not do it with Win98
>
> > Wich program do you use ? Excel and Omnicom ?
> >
> > Greating
> >
> > Henry
> >
> > > I am using a DDE link to get data from the data providers into both
TS4