Re: TS 2000 History Bank: ABSOLUTELY useless for 1 minute data

  • To: "Chris Baker" <chrisbak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: TS 2000 History Bank: ABSOLUTELY useless for 1 minute data
  • From: "Michael Stewart" <MPST@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 17:03:04 -0700

In the UK we tend to love regulatory bodies who supposedly 'watchout' for
the consumer and so regarding tick data or 'minute' data isn't it about time
the 'data vending' business got regulated - i mean there is NO LEVEL PLAYING
FIELD,  these data vending companies can send you rubbish down the phone or
by satellite and just dont care if the data is patchy or nonexistant -
betcha no data companys been knocking on Carroll's door for her performance
comparisons, why ? because they dont wanna own up to shoddy service -

some sort of data users organisation needs to be setup - i nominate MB as
chairman