Re: Is Prosuite 2000i Platinum worthwhile to purchase

Dear Barry:

IMHO TS 2000i is not ready for real time trading. I continue to use TS4 for
real time and install TS2000i (ProSuite) on another computer to learn it. I
run it as the EOD only.

If you do not have TS4, I would suggest to postpone the purchase of TS2000i
at least for another 6 months (two more Service Packs) and to check with
this list if enough people would recommend to use it in real time. In the
mean time get yourself something inexpensive to use for real time trading.

Hope my opinion would help you to make the right choice.

Yours, Alex.