Re: Feed Performances Under Stress!

great work Carol. a few questions.

1. how can lag be a negative number? price can not lead the CME???? so all
feeds lag somewhat!

2. I have BMI cable. and I compare TICK counts with other buddies many
times and I am always less then them? I have Tradestation and another
program also!

I heard eSignal was supposed to be one of the best.

please keep us posted and this is great work and should be published.  I'm
making a S&P future section on my web site and would love toi add your data
and explinatoins.

thanks

Mike____

Mike Derr
MikeD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

	Investor Technologies Inc		608 242.7711
	email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx		608 242.1540 fax

		      http://www.InvestorTech.com

	"Advanced technologies for more profitable investments "