Profit Objective exit

Hi everyone,
I am using a profit objective exit routine in some test I am doing and
the problem I have is that TS, after a profit objective is reached,
close the position, but automatically reentry in the same direction.
This is because the conditions to go short or long still remain (even
though you have reached your profit objective). So I would like to know
if it is possible in TS to code something to avoid the reentry in the
same direction. For example, imagine I go short when Price < Support and
define a Profit objective of 10 points. Once the profit objective is
reached, TS close the position, but after that, as Price continues to be
< than the Support previously defined, TS reenter short. This is what I
want to avoid. Once the system reaches the profit objective, it could
just enter the market in the opposite position (if it was short, just
enter if long conditions are held; and vice versa). Thanks to everyone
in advance,
Jose