LSS Day Trading system

I was wondering if anyone here on the list was familiar with the book
"Winning in the Futures Markets : A Money-Making Guide to Trading,
Hedging and Speculating" written by George Angell.  In the book LSS Day
Trading system which was based on the principles of the Taylor method.
I can not find my copy of the book and was hoping that someone here
would either send me the rules of this system or even better ELA code
for the system.  If anyone can send me all the rules and I program it in
ELA I would be happy to send them the code in return.  Looking forward
to hearing from someone.

Regards,

Andrew
andrew@xxxxxxxxx