Re: Walt Bressart's --- Profit Trader 5.0

Dear TJ,

We just had Walter in Australia for a seminar. The ProfitTrader encapsulates
his therories.

Some of the Indicators are very useful:One that finds the dominant cycle
especially.  With Walter's work you need to think in layers of TimeFrames
which makes it not for everyone.

There is a profittrader@xxxxxxxxxxx discussion group on Walter's methods and
the Software.  If you join up you will find a number of users who you can
get some feedback from.

Regards
David Hunt
http://www.adest.com.au