Build 591 creates graphics problems

My TS 2K chart stopped updating once or several times per day (while
internet connection was intact
and global server was collecting PC quote  hyperfeed data).  After weeks
of suggesting various work arounds OR  tech support told me yesterday
that this has been a known problem with PCquote  hyperfeed data and has
been solved with Build 591.  I solved this problem  by installing
Build 591 and for a moment I thought I might be able to upgrade TS from
"decorative" to "usable".
Unfortunately,  591 created  a new problem. The size of plots for
systems or indicators
(points, crosses etc.) has been reduced  by a factor which makes them,
for practical purposes, invisible. If I increase bar size to the degree
where I have 4 bars on the screen I can detect a point the size of the
period at the end of this sentence. In other words,  a "Show me" study
is now a "Show me
nothing".  Tech support told me that  this is a known problem which has
been reported by some
customers, and OR is working on a solution for it. The tech rep
suggested  that, in the meantime
I may want to undo the installation of 591 and return to 590.  So
currently, I have the choice of
having data or being able to apply a system. I  would like to hear
from  subscribers who have experienced graphics problems with Build 591.

:)Brigitte