Re: CL_Re: Pi trading system

-----Message d'origine-----
De : SKane777@xxxxxxx <SKane777@xxxxxxx>
>Pierre,
>
>Most PF systems are breakout systems.  It's not the bar close, but the
>breakout within the bar where TS fails.  Look at the PF function that I
>posted a few days ago and you will understand the problem.
>
>TS should have mentioned in the manual that P&F backtested results cannot be
>duplicated in realtime.
>
>Steve

It's not a beakout problem only.
It's a HLC Pfig Bar that are not completed at the "time" the novice user expect.
This occurs with PFig breakout systems and MOC orders.

FYI, I receive  half a dozen calls a year from people who have found the holy grail with their TS copy.
( 95% good trades, low DD, huge profits).

My first question is: do you use Pfig charts?
Their response was always : Yes.

Usually I solve their problem by providing the deceptive solution already addresed in  a previous mail.

Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin
Représentant exclusif de Omega Research en France.
web: http://www.sirtrade.com