Re: CL_Re: Pi trading system

pierre.orphelin@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> TS handles backtest on PF if you pay attention on how PFig charts
> are built.

Yes.  As I said yesterday when commenting on Steve Kane's system, you
can write safe systems if you use stops outside the range of the
current bar.

> So anyone who  writes a system on Pfig charts like this:
> if something then buy on close;

...or "on open," which is what this system did.

> > Yesterday I saw that the Pi vendor was offering a free trial copy
> No need to buy a trial version for that.
> But he has sold one trial copy!

Given that it was a FREE trial copy, I'm not overly concerned about
what it cost me or gained him.  :-)

Gary