From: Patrick White <spy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Omega <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>; Melody Blais
<Melody.Blais@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, August 02, 1999 10:42 PM
Subject: Re: Special Upgrade Price

What an absolute crock! If this pricing schedule holds up for all
"special offer" guinea pigs, then this has to be one of the lowest of
the low business practices ever implemented, even by Omega's
standards!

I have called Omega no less than 5 times over the last 2-3 months
inquiring about pricing on the TS2000i product. Each and every time
the sales person said that they don't know when prices will go up, but
that they were sure we would be able to get the lower price. I have
been waiting for all the current beta testers to ferret out the bugs
before taking the plunge. Let's face it, 30 days just isn't long
enough to figure out, let alone know if a complicated software package
like TS is working correctly. Plus, who needs the headaches when 4.0 /
3.5 are doing the job right now?

If the price has actually gone up to $1000 for the upgrade then a) I'm
not happy and b) I'm not going to send Omega any more money. I think
others should follow suit, and express their opinions about how
despicable these practices are.

Patrick White