Re: Question for you math/probability types

> Give me reasons why this would not work in the long run.

What happens to a system if you put small profit targets on it?

Usually that will turn a good system into a loser.  And I suspect it
will do the same thing to your system.

Why?  Because to get a per-trade average of $X in a system, you have
a bunch of losers AND a bunch of winners that are LARGER than $X.

To get your average 7.0 pts per week, you had some less-than-great
weeks and some great weeks.  If you cap every week at 7.0 pts, your
average is guaranteed to fall below 7.0 *unless* you are certain
you'll get *at least* 7.0 points sometime during the week, *EVERY*
week.

Gary