Active Screen cut off!

The bottom part of my TS 4.0 active screen, be it chart, or indicator, all
of a sudden has become obcured by the bar that has the title "OMEGA
RESEARCH" and the color change boxes.  It's not by much, but volume bars
loose the lower third of the bars, and an indicator(such as stochastic)
will be cut off if it is reading at a low point.   I have not been able to
correct this from within Tradestation.

This has happened before and I could never figure out how to fix it.
Reinstalling the program sometimes worked, but I don't really want to do
that(everything else is working well).  There must be an .ini file
somewhere that controlls active screen size, and my guess is that the
computer god has messed with it again.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

John