Help with setting up TS4

I have just purchased TS 4 (build 21) and am still getting to grips with
it, could someone help with the following

Is it possible to show ALL the daily data in a chart on the screen at the
same time BUT not in a weekly/monthly compression mode - I have set up the
default for 1250 days/bars  ( I have reduced the bar spacing to minimum)

Is it possible to set up a workspace to have the same chart layout  with
the same indicators/subgraphs for each chart/symbol without having to
change the properties of each one as I plot the new chart/symbol - That is
ideally to set up a default layout just for a particular workspace. (In
Metastock it is possible to make a template and use this for any chart with
just one right click and a selection)

Alternatively is it possible to copy a chart in a workspace (say 20 times)
and then just replace the symbol?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Mel Fox