System Trading-2 Questions

To List:

A.In general I am pretty much a non-discretionary signal taker from
mechanical systems I have confidence in.Lately I have been wanting to
explore some indicators to screen signals.Below are end of day Nasdaq
comments on various indicaters:

1.Bollinger Bands-Indicating oversold.Look for price strength before
becoming bullish.

2.Time Series Forecast-Price is below regression so trend is down.

3.Common Channel Index-Now in bearish territory and short.

4.Stochistic Fast Custom-Oversold.Possible market rise coming.

5.Stochaistic Slow Custom-Same

6.Ultimate Oscillater-Neutral

7.On Balance Volume Indicater-Short term down.Long term up.Current
reading neutral.

8.Expert Analyst Indicater-Short term down trend.

The above would seem to confirm an intraday sell signal 7/30/99 except
for stochistics.

B.All of my systems are end of day and Dial Data has been too
inaccurate.Do you have any recommendations for EOD data.

Comments and ideas welcome.

John