Stock Trading Software - Product Reviews?

Does anyone out there know where I can find a comprehensive objective
review of a wide assortment of stock tracking software? I am interested in
looking at charting software, trading system software, prospecting
software, and anything else that might be of value.  I currently own
Supercharts 4.0, and TC2000.  I am attempting to evaluate the ProSuite
2000i but it is so slow and buggy, I am not sure if I will keep it after
the 30 day trial.

I have heard some good things about Omni Trader and
MetaStock.  But, there seems to be so much stuff out there, it's a bit
overwhelming, (and expensive).

Has anyone published a comprehensive review of ProsSuite 2000i yet?

Thanks for any help or feedback.

Herb

herbr@xxxxxxxxxx