Re: % trailing stop

First, we need a definition of "trailing". Previously, I had thought that
trailing stops were intended to protect profits =only=. A money management
stop would be used to limit losses. IOW, a trailing stop should =never=
kick in unless and until there are profits to protect (what else would it
trail?). However, I've noticed that trailing stops get triggered even when
the position is a loser. Consequently, assuming they're accurate, they may
not produce the intended result without modification.

Best regards,
Jim