Re: choosing markets to trade

> There are other considerations
> such as liquidity but my focus here is how well capital is used.

........not OTHERS - thats MORE important ones you NEED to watch.

If you dont start with liquidity or more ILLIQUIDITY you may find yourself locked
limit in a market for DAYs and as you been looking for the biggest bang for the
buck - i.e. leverage me up to the roof, you will get it, but the way you dont like !

Look for liquidity and go from there......

rgds hans

PS: there is a risk in futures trading: you MIGHT win !