Re: Attn: Copper Traders

At 01:10 PM 7/28/99 -0500, you wrote:

>There is a class action suit being settled that was brought
>against Yasuo Hamanaka [Sumitomo Copper Trading]. For
>specifically the period of June 24, 1993 to June 15, 1996,
>id you had losses in the copper markets, you may be part of
>the settlement of this lawsuit. If you didn't get legal
>notice, your broker may help you with this matter.

I got a notice of the lawsuit, but was wondering if it was worth my
time to bother replying.  Do you have any idea on what percentage
of your loss you'd recover?

Thanks,

John

John E. Doss                      		Georgia Tech Research Institute
john.doss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   		GTRI/ELSYS
voice: (404) 894-7054           		Atlanta, Georgia 30332-0829
fax:    (404) 894-7080