Re: Price shocks and money management

Well your consistent with your post Don still cynical with the added touch
of mindless questions coupled with smirky comments. Little help in the
discussion and naturally you take no stand either way. Principals before
personalities Don you intellectual giant. Take personal shots at me and I
will return them.

Robert