Re: Price shocks and money management

Bob, I think you're missing it...  The idea here is to inform newer traders
of the way the game's really played.  The game is not "build a system and
trade it mechanically".  You and I agree that that is impossible.  The game
is "build some tools to help yourself then use your market experience to
help you trade".  Don't we agree that that is really the way the game is
played?

And if we agree on this, what should our advice be to newer traders?  If
every method is truly discretionary at root, then what should newer traders
be working to develop?