Options Broker

Does anyone know of an Options Broker (preferably on-line) who will allow
both a Stop-Loss and an Profit-Exit Order to be active on one Option
position simultaneously?

Like an OCO order in Futures, except that I don't need the OCO part because
I would place and cancel each of the two orders manually-- depending on
which one was executed first.  I have not been able to find an Options
Broker who allows two active Exit orders on one position.

Please respond privately if you consider this off-topic.

Thanks,

Ron  --  RonAug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx