Re: NYSE & NOW CBOT

My first impression of this was we were getting very close to the top of
this bull market.
My second thought was this will be good for the off site trader because it
will probably expedite ET and implement common sense. This is of course
depends if the members truly lose control of the monopoly they enjoyed for
so many years from site advantage and fee's. Maybe this is the members way
of getting one more piece big piece of the pie before the public really
levels the playing field.

Robert