Re: Price shocks and money management

First Definition:

A trading system trades the market from programmed signals absent human
discretion.
Under this definition anybody with or without market experience could
expect similar results from trading it.

Second definition:

A trading system with human discretion trades the market from programmed
signals but results greatly depends on the market experience of the user.

Now maybe that will please all but we DO have to different definitions.

Robert