Re: Price shocks and money management

At 02:19 PM 7/25/1999 -0400, Bob Fulks wrote:
>I hesitate to prolong this discussion but I hate to see some of these
opinions go unchallenged.

>I trading system is just a computer program. It does what the code tells
it to do. If the code handles every situation that will ever occur, then
perhaps you could turn it on and let it trade "untouched by human hands".

Yes that's what it means to me Bob I don't disagree with rest of your post
either. If your going to use your discretion along with the system then how
can you use the term system trading. If you gave your system to the world
you would need to write a book of rules to go with it. If you have to write
a rule and can't program it then I still say respectfully you don't have a
system.

Robert