O/S historic option/chart

Trying to look at historic option delta on TS2Ki; I can chart an option
symbol, I can apply the "Option Delta" indicator to the chart, but the plot
toggles between 1 and 0 without regard to toying with the input variables.
The answiz implies that each variable of the option (expMonth, Year, strike,
etc) must be input manually and further that its only "significant" results
are when its applied on the underlying chart.
Anyone tried to chart delta (or other indicator) against historic option
price?  Mucking around thru EL doesn't give any indication of access to the
actual cell-by-cell calculation displayed in the OS analysis screen.  O/S
Tech support says duh...indicators are not part of what we know anything
about here, so email the EL guys.  Which I have, but I've got a hunch
they'll say duh...that's a charting question, not for us...
Thanks
NHBob